We inherited Grandpa's spice cupboard when we moved into his house after he died, so we found a lot of multiples.
- 2 sea salt grinders
- 2 jars of basil
- 3 containers of whole cloves + 1 of ground clove
- 3 containers of ground nutmeg (Including two LARGE ones!)
- 3 containers of cream of tartar (What do you use that stuff for anyway?)
- 2 things of paprika (1 jar + 1 baggie from the Winco bulk section)
- thyme from 2006
- 2 ginger
- 2 ground chili
- 2 chili pepper
- Super old bay leaves
- Thyme: I always ask if we even have any and Lost Boy says, Yes! But it is from 2006. I think we need to get new thyme.
(This isn't technically a 50% less post, but we have so many multiples and old spices that it seems like life would be better if we got rid of half of them. I didn't get rid of that much though...)