- Reading my scriptures first thing!
- D&D's netbook (which they kindly let me borrow for the semester)
- Turning in my graduation application (on time!) and being allowed to apply for Spring 2010 graduation instead of having to wait for Fall 2010.
- Doing laundry (um. I love clean clothes. and Mother's washer and dryer are wonderful)
- Turning in an assignment a week early!! (Ok, so I'm also turning in another assignment a week late, but still!)
- Making flashcards. (I think I learn more by making the flashcards than I do from listening to lectures and reading textbooks.)
Friday, October 30, 2009
Good Things happen on Fridays
I felt pretty stressed today. But I got quite a few things done, which made me feel good. Here are a few of the highlights from today:
Posted by Ryann Pinnegar