- My Green Bag Lady bag came today.
- I sewed a messenger bag (though it's still kind of in progress).
- I drank a gallon of milk in four days.
- I wrote the first draft for an English essay a whole week in advance!
- I did some dishes.
- Lost Boy let me take care of him (a little) while he was sick.
- I took the Census Exam to apply to work for the 2010 Census.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
My Week in Highlights
I'm feeling pretty good about some of the things that happened this week. A lot of them, though not all, are things I accomplished! Here is the happy rundown (in no order whatsoever):
Posted by Ryann Pinnegar